Play games on your PC with a sixth-generation-style controller! This gamepad has a familiar and comfortable design, with full functionality. Left and Right analog sticks and L1/L2/R1/R2 buttons add to your game-playing enjoyment, along with a vibration feature. Just plug the gamepad into an available USB port and you’re ready to go! Happy gaming!
– Plug & Play
– Broad game support (MAME or contemporary Windows ® games)
– Distinctive six-thumb buttons layout
– 12 fully-programmable buttons
– Analog and digital modes
– Two clickable analog mini-joysticks
– Two pairs of L + R rear buttons
– Mode, Turbo, and Clear function buttons
– USB interface
– Supports DirectX 7.0 +
– Length of cable: 2 meters / 6.5 feet
* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
* Mac-Intel OS X
– USB game controller
– Driver CD
1 – The Sabrent USB-GAMEPAD is Plug & Play, which means that no special drivers are needed. However, you must have AUTOMATIC DRIVERS UPDATE turned on.
2 – Once connected, make sure to check under “DEVICES AND PRINTERS” to see if there’s a “Generic USB Joystick” icon. This will confirm that Windows actually sees the device and that’s installed properly.
3 – Push the MODE button (red LED on) to enable the gamepad’s DIGITAL MODE (this mode will enable all the buttons and both sticks).
Play PC games at a much higher level.
Designed for your comfort, easy to hold.
Works with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac-Intel OS X.
Extra long cable for comfortable gaming.
12 fully-programmable buttons